Thursday, January 24, 2013

Last Day Reflections

What I learned about photography is how there is so many different ideas and ways that go along with photography. I learned how to edit pictures on photoshop like the panoramas and levitation pictures. I learned how to clone areas to make it look somewhat real. I also learned different words that connect to photography like sabattier and multiple exposure that I didn't even know existed  I was exposed to different photographers and how they created cameras and started developing pictures.

What I learned about myself that I was able to do these assignments just with a camera. I actually felt great when an assignment was assigned, such as the blur motion pictures and I thought it would be easy to be able to take pictures like that which it was. Some of the assignments that were due I thought were hard, but then I tried to take pictures and started to get the hang of it.

What I wish we had done that we didn't do was to incorporate color pictures. I know we did for some like the macros and I think some portraits, but I'm just talking about pure color with maybe a little adjustments with brightness and contrast I suppose.

One of my main struggles were with the film camera and how we were suppose to take pictures and develop them. I had a camera, but I guess the film wasn't pit in correctly and I thought the camera was  taking pictures. When I brought it back to class and developed it, nothing appeared and it was blank and I was disappointed. At the beginning of the year I had a D or a F and I thought that was the end of the world, but things soon got easier for me.

What I conquered was believing in myself to be able to take pictures like they ones were showed to us and assigned. I was able to conquer taking pictures and turn them in on time or somewhat close to the time that it was due. I was proud of when an assignment was due and I would think the picture or picture I had taken were fabulous enough.

Thank you for giving my pictures compliments and thank you for teaching me new things that have to do with photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment